Here’s the quick skinny on how to set up an Author Page for yourself on Amazon:
For those that do not have an Amazon Author Page:
- Go here: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/landing?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
- Click on “Join Now”
- Sign in (or create new login).
- Follow instructions!
For those that already have an Amazon Author Page:
1) Go to Amazon.com and sign in.
2) Go to your author page.
3) Scroll down about halfway and you will see a blue box with “Feedback” as the heading.
4) Find where it says “Are you are author? Visit Author Central”. Click on “Visit Author Central”.
5) Log in.
6) Find where it says “Update your Author Page”. Below that is a line that says “View and edit our list of your books:. Click that link.
7) Find the yellow button that says “Add more books” and click on it.
8) A search box will pop up. Type in the name of your book and your author name. Click Go. You should see your book pop up or be able to scroll though books to find yours. Once you find it, click on the “Add book” beneath the image of your book.
9) It will tell you that the book will show up on your author page within 5 days, Hang tight and it will be there soon!